The 11th International Symposium on Generalized Convexity and Monotonicity was held at the Instituto de Matematica Pura e Aplicada (IMPA) in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) from 25 to 30 of August, 2014. Over forty lectures were given at the conference.
The conference website is available at this link.
Details on the conference proceedings are available at this link.
- Regina S. Burachik (University of Southern, Australia): “Conditions for zero duality gap in convex programming”
- Marco Antonio López Cerda (University of Alicante, Spain): “Some glimpses of convex subdifferential calculus”
- Francisco Facchinei (University of Rome, La Sapienza, Italy): “Paralell methods for big data optimization”
- Ralph E. Steuer (University of Georgia, USA): “On exactly expanding Markowitz mean-variance portfolio to a third criterion”
- Alfredo Iusem (IMPA), Chair
- Rolando Garciga Otero (UFRJ)
- Luis Mauricio Grana Drummond (UFRJ)
- Welington de Oliveira (IMPA)
- Fernanda Maria Pereira Raupp (PUC)
- Claudia Sagastizabal (IMPA)
- Susana Scheimberg (UFRJ)
- Boris Mordukhovich (Detroit, USA), Chair
- Qamrul Hasan Ansari (Aligarh, India)
- Didier Aussel (Perpignan, France)
- Riccardo Cambini (Pisa, Italy)
- Fabian Flores-Bazan (Concepcion, Chile)
- Nicolas Hadjisavvas (Hermoupolis, Syros, Greece)
- Alfredo Iusem (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Dinh The Luc (Avignon, France and Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Siegfried Schaible (Riverside, USA)
The videos of the talks are available at the YouTube Channel of the conference