The 9th International Symposium on Generalized Convexity and Monotonicity was held at the Department of Applied Mathematics of the National Sun Yat-Sen University in Kaohsiung (Taiwan) from 21 to 25 of July, 2008. About 100 participants from 23 different countries attended the conference. As with the 6th Symposium, it was preceded by a Summer School.
Details on the conference proceedings are available at this link.
The conference was preceded by a Summer School. The Director of it was Professor D.T. Luc, University of Avignon (France).
- J.C. YAO (Kaohsiung, Taiwan) (Chair)
- L.J. LIN (Changhua, Taiwan)
- Y.C. LIOU (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- S. SCHAIBLE (Riverside, U.S.A.)
- N.C. WONG (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- S.W. WU (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- H.K. XU (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
Published by the “Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics”, vol. 13, issue 2B, 2009, edited by I. Konnov, B. Mordukhovich and M.H. Shih and A. Rubinov. The journal is listed in the ISI Science Citation Index.
Details on the book are available at this page.
The papers of this issue can be dowloaded free of charge from the journal’s web site.
These are the papers selected for the Conference Proceedings :
- J.-H. Wang, S. Huang and C. Li, Extended Newton’s Method for Mappings on Riemannian Manifolds with Values in a Cone, p. 633
- G. Mastroeni, B. Panicucci, M. Passacantando and J.-C. Yao, A Separation Approach to Vector Quasi-equilibrium Problems: Saddle Point and Gap Function, p. 657
- G. Kassay, C. Pintea and F. Szenkovits, On Convexity of Preimages of Monotone Operators, p. 675
- K. Dvorsky and J. Gwinner, Generalized Convexity in Nonlinear Elasticity with Applications to Unilateral Contact, p. 687
- L.Q. Anh, P.Q. Khanh, D.T.M. Van and J.-C. Yao, Well-posedness for Vector Quasiequilibria, p. 713
- R. Chen, Y. Su and H.-K. Xu, Regularization and Iteration Methods for a Class of Monotone Variational Inequalities, p. 739
- J.E. Martinez Legaz, What is Invexity with Respect to the Same h?, p. 753
- B. T. Kien, N. Q. Huy and N. C. Wong, On the Solution Existence of Generalized Vector Quasi-equilibrium Problems with Discontinuous Multifunctions, p. 757
- E. Allevi, A. Gnudi and I. V. Konnov, An Extended Gauss-seidel Method for Multi-valued Mixed Complementarity Problems, p. 777
- D.S. Kim and K.D. Bae, Optimality Conditions and Duality for a Class of Nondifferentiable Multiobjective Programming Problems, p. 789
- L.-C. Ceng, S. Huang and Y.-C. Liou, Hybrid Proximal Point Algorithms For Solving Constrained Minimization Problems In Banach Spaces, p. 805
- R.-Y. Zhong, N.-J. Huang and M.M. Wong, Connectedness and Path-connectedness of Solution Sets to Symmetric Vector Equilibrium Problems, p. 821
- R. Cambini and R. Riccardi, On Discrete Quasiconvexity Concepts for Single Variable Scalar Functions, p. 837